Full Stack Developer - Innovative Startup
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We are exclusively partnered with one of the leading banks and they own a number of innovative startups under their umbrella.
So, they are currently looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to work onsite at their startup initially until June 2020 with an opportunity to settle down as a permanent employee afterwards and make a bigger influence on the development of this startup.
Briefly about the startup:
The startup, collects exclusive insights about sales and trends from new sources, such as point-of-sale systems, so their clients can make better decisions faster.
Based in the heart of Amsterdam, they are an ambitious international team of engineers, physicists, philosophers, and parents.
Their current stack is:
- Back End API is Golang on Debian with PostgreSQL.
- For data wrangling and machine learning they use the python scientific stack - Jupyter, Pandas, Scikit learn, etc.
What are they looking for in the Full Stack Developer?
- Comfortable with SQL and reasoning about database performance
- Comfortable working in a typed, concurrent Back End language like Golang
- Comfortable managing state in the Front End and balancing trade-offs in the current state of Front End tooling
- Not afraid to work with browser styling and whip-up a slick UI component
- Comfortable reasoning about data and discussing statistical concepts
- Comfortable discussing infrastructure trade-offs and navigating in a Linux environment
- Experience with ML at scale including text/image classification and time series forecasting
- Experience with BI tooling
- Statistics, econometrics, or mathematical background
- Experience with a wide range of different data management systems and tooling