SAP PM Consultant - English Speaking - Stockholm, Sweden. Perm Role -
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Eursap Ltd
SAP PM Consultant - English Speaking - Stockholm, Sweden. Permanent Role - End Client! Start: 6th January 2020. Salary SEK 47K to SEK 57K per month + benefits.
Our well known End Client in Stockholm, Sweden is looking to hire an SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) Consultant. The client has a busy SAP team, with a number of exciting SAP projects in the pipeline including a move to SAP S/4HANA.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
The Application Consultant SAP PM is responsible for the functional and technical design, development and maintenance of applications operated within IT.
He/she maintains the applications, supports and trains key users and participates in development projects. Leads minor projects or sub projects in his/her area of competence.
Main focus will be preparation of functional specifications, translating functional business requirements into technical specifications, to be handed over to the external ABAP factory for implementation. This also includes operational steering and QA of the external services.
They are looking for:
- Knowledge in the area of SAP systems/SAP PM Solutions
- 3-4 years of general business experience
- Ability to cooperate with team members and customers and communicate effectively
- Works independently and with own initiative
- Ability to organize and solve problems
Main activities & responsibilities:
- Makes a pro-active contribution to the support and maintenance of applications. Analyses and solves incidents and problems, supports key users and makes error corrections.
- Specify and document requirements, Analyses functional requirements for the business unit, key users or other stakeholders, investigates and makes proposals and cost/effort estimations for potential solutions. Makes recommendations as a contribution to efficient decision making.
- Translates and realises functional requirements into a technical design, within the framework of architecture guidelines.
- Customizing in SAP Classic systems
- Works closely with the business unit in project teams.
- Carries out and documents tests (unit, system, regression and integration tests). Supports the business unit/key users in acceptance testing.
- Works according to the processes, procedures and guidelines of the company, for example the ITIL processes.
- Follows developments in the sector, identifies potential improvements in functionalities, performance and processes.
- Leads minor assignments and sub projects according to the respective routines and guidelines with the decided
- Time schedule of his/her assignments/sub project.
Benefits include: Health insurance, pension, wellness grant, gym, recreational/sports clubs, generous parental leave
Related Keywords: SAP PM, SAP Plant Maintenance, SAP EAM, SAP Enterprise Asset Management