Construction Manager - Metz France
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
My client are looking for a French speaking Construction Manager to join their team on a new Biomass Energy Project in Metz, France. This will be on an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension, depending on workload.
* The development of outage projects from waste power plants
* Planning and preparation of development proposals from start to finish
* Provide progress reports and final reports to management and clients
* Coordinate and manage subcontractors, customer service advisors, maintenance team and construction managers on site
* Prepare and calculate costs for future outage projects
* Support the unit actively to enable all targets are met
- Minimum of 5 years in an engineering or project management role in the power sector
- Background in steel structures
- Team leading skills including, delegation and support.
- The ability to operate a crane
- Computer Literate
- Fluent in French
If you are interested, or know anybody who could be, please apply to this ad ASAP.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.