Salesforce Technical Architect/Analyst
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Belgium?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
I am currently looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect/Analyst.
Key skills and experience:
- Master or bachelor in IT
- 5+ years of experience in custom application development across the full software development life cycle.
- 4+ years of experience working on Salesforce (Sales cloud & Service cloud) enterprise integrations.
- 2+ years of experience with the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Awareness of the Salesforce platform limits and the best practices to work with them.
- Deep knowledge of the Object Oriented programming paradigms.
- Deep knowledge of the software design patterns applied to Salesforce implementations.
- Experience with common integration patterns applied to Salesforce implementations.
- Experience with the Vlocity products would be a key asset.
- Experience with Salesforce DX would be an asset.
- Experience with other programming languages (eg .net, Java, ) is an asset.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Work load: 100% (5 days on site)
Work location: Brussels, Belgium
Remote: Not possible
Call Niro for more information or send your most up to date CV to (see below)