Lead Developer/Engineer - Cloud/Python (6572)
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by iET SA
For a project at our client's site based in Zurich we are looking for an experiencedLead Developer/Engineer - Cloud/Python Your Qualifications:
- Strong background in infrastructure and processes and understanding in how they are currently applied on-premises in all lines of business
- Experienced System Engineer/developer with strong documentation skills
- Excellent Scripting skills (bash, Python)
- Good knowhow of technologies like DNS, TLS (PISA), Authentication (PKI, Kerberos etc.), Authorization Methods/systems (BBS, ARP) and Identity Management (LDAP)
- Very strong automation and orchestration abilities with the following technologies: RESTful APIs, Gradle, Groovy, Maven, Java/Testing (Unit-, Integration-, Behavior-driven)
- Experience in applying cloud concepts in relation to previous point and with Technologies: Identity Management (primarily Azure AD) and Platforms: Kubernetes (CaaS: Pivotal Kubernetes Services - PKS)
- Experience and understanding in Enterprise cloud computing
- Fluent in English
- Specify, develop and document an agreed and aligned pipeline automation based on different orchestrators
- Create a corresponding comprehensive implementation plan in an iterative way with sprints and demos to the customers at the end of a sprint.
- Lead, drive, oversee and coordinate execution of the implementation work
- Work with the various technology specialists to ensure team effectiveness and accelerated learning
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.