SailPoint Security Consultant
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Request Technology
Sailpoint Security Consultant
A prestigious consulting firm is on the search for a Sailpoint Security Consultant. For this role, the firm is looking for an architect or an engineer with good Java and Sailpoint skills. They can train up to be an architect but if they are already an architect then they need to have good engineering skills and development skills in Sailpoint. This role is open to straight consulting or a 6 month contract to hire. This can be a W2 or a C2C. There is some travel involved with 10% to 20% occasional travel. This role can be worked primarily remote besides the travel.
- Experience in SailPoint Development using Rest APIs for application integration
- Experience with J2E and Java application development and deployment.
- Must have good understanding of SailPoint and experience with engineering and deployment of Sailpoint across large organization.
- Experience with J2E and Java application development and deployment
- Must have good understanding of SailPoint and experience with engineering and deployment of Sailpoint across large organization
- Provide Expert access troubleshooting and production support as needed in all systems across the enterprise especially related to Active Directory, IAM, Privileged ID Management, and SAML technologies
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively identify solutions
- Identify and lead large and complex Continuous Improvement projects seeking opportunities to more effectively address team processes and customer needs. Guide team members on less complex Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of troubleshooting and configuring Drivers, Privileged ID Management, and SAML SSO integrations.
- Has an advanced understanding of enterprise workflows enabling them to perform advanced troubleshooting and create advanced workflows.
- Building, releasing and importing Identity Access related changes.
- Lead large projects, manage and train team members assigned to projects, with little to no direction.
- Lead security project implementation from conception, design, testing and implementation.