Senior Network Engineer
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Sr Network Engineer for the planning and designing of networks. Responsible for network design, planning, installation, automation and support.
Duties include not limited to:
- Translates business objectives into cohesive network recommendations and solutions.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of design, analysis, planning, and implementation of network components.
- Provides SME level problem resolution support
- Leads the development and evaluation of network performance criteria and measurement methods
- Evaluates the analysis of the short-term or long-term capacity needs for switching and routing
- Ansible experience specifically as it relates to automation of Network related tasks on Cisco Routers/Switches
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment
- Customer focus, excellent communication, collaboration, and critical/economic thinking skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction to achieve stated goals or assigned tasks
- Palo Alto
- F5 BigIP
- Cisco WSA
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$95k - $135k Annual
$120k - $140k Annual
$95k - $130k Annual
$125k - $145k Annual
$125k - $145k Annual