Core Network IMS/VoLTE/VoWIFI Integration Engineer - French speaking
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by ComTech Europe Limited
Core Network IMS/VoLTE/VoWIFI Integration Engineer & Support Architect experienced in Ericsson solutions
French & English speaking.
As an IMS Integration engineer and support architect main responsibilities for the consultant are:
- Take part in on-site installation, integration, configuration and end to end validation activities.
- Perform network monitoring and support to customer during early phase after deployment
- Perform troubleshooting in real customer network and lab.
- Be on-call for emergency support handling.
- Participate in early product deployment projects with new solutions.
- Provide feedback and collaborations with the Solution Architect team
- Have daily dialog and discussions with our customer and internal stakeholder's CPM, SA etc
- Supports Ericsson's architect
- Preferably a Master of Science/Bachelor degree or equivalent in any of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in vIMS/IMS/VoLTE projects
- End to end knowledge of VoLTE solution with troubleshooting capabilities.
- Working experience with Ericsson products MTAS, CSCF, SBG, MRS, HSS, IPWorks
- Experience with IMS Testing/Test Automation
- Experience of cloud deployments with Ericsson HDS/CEE environments (OpenStack)
- Basic knowledge of IP Interworking
- Creative thinking and problem solver
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of virtualization and cloud
- Initiative and accountability.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectation
- French and English Fluent spoken and written.