Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
One of our client is looking for Sitecore Developer in Malmo, Sweden, please find the details as below.
Role:- Sitecore developer.
Location:- Malmo, Sweden
Contract:- 6 months
- Experience with Content Management System Sitecore (Must).
- In-depth knowledge of Sitecore
- Sitecore Information Architect and Sitecore Back End Architect
- Knowledge with Web architecture integration (SoA/REST APIs) and Web design
- Experience with Asp.NET Core REST WebAPI, WCF,web services and web integration technologies like REST, SOAP and XML
- Experience of DevOps (Build & Release management) for Sitecore & .NET application is must (preferably - Azure DevOps).
- Experience on Agile Team (Scrum) and ways of working is preferable.
- Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioural Competency)
- Experience on Development, Optimization of latest Sitecore platform application in line with Sitecore best practice design guidelines
- Solid implementation knowledge of TDD and CI best practices
- Fair knowledge or exposure on Azure PaaS Sitecore deployment model and Azure DevOps or other tools related to CI & CD for Sitecore implementation.
- Should possess best practice implementation guidance for Sitecore based development (Sitecore APIs, Caching, template implementation, config patching etc).
- Must to have knowledge on Helix design principles and implementation approach.
- Should possess knowledge on external integration systems such as Salesforce CRM, Dynamics CRM, external PIM systems, translation providers.
- Strong experience in ASP.NET MVC, MSSQL 2016 + or Azure SQL is must
- Experience in relational database and Database optimization
- Third party integration like google map integration & other integrations.
- Training/Certification done by Sitecore
- Microsoft certification professional preferable
Responsibility of/Expectations from the Role
- Design & Develop solution for Sitecore 8.x/9.x platform in compliance to Sitecore best practices standards (modular or feature based approach).
- Responsible for support, maintenance, and enhancements to new and existing systems running, utilizing existing tools and technology
- Implementations adhere to TDD using xUnit, nSubsitute, FluentAssertion, FakeDb, Autofixure is essential.
- Engage in activities to share knowledge between teams
- Estimate and plan, and contribute to the risk log and risk planning
- Take ownership of the technical delivery, acting as single point of technical responsibility, and create a collaborative, can-do culture in your project team
- Engage with client and internal stakeholders, representing the work of your project teams, and ensuring their needs are met
Infoplus Technologies UK Limited is a global IT services company focusing on Enterprise solutions and integration services consulting (SAP/Oracle), software development, product solutions for education segment and IT consulting services offering outsourcing solutions to enterprises worldwide. Since inception, ITL has focused on a principle to maximize output for its clients and partners through cost-savings,enhancing productivity and quality