Salesforce Administrator- DC Metro Area - $80k - $100k
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Mason Frank International
Salesforce Administrator - DC Metro Area - $80k - $100k
I'm working with a Salesforce End-User in the DC Metro that's looking to add a Salesforce.com Administrator to their team. This company provides cloud-based security solutions for their clients. They're currently serving ten million users and offer a unified security platform. Their ideal candidate will have experience managing 300+ users and be an expert on Sales and Service Cloud. You must also have strong Configuration skills and the Salesforce Administrator 201 certification.
- Our client is seeking a Salesforce Administrator
- Sole Salesforce SME internally
- 100 Salesforce users
- The role will be on-site for the initial 6 months and then 2 days remote
Skills and Qualifications
- The candidate should be a hybrid Admin and BA
- Sales and Service Cloud experience
- Strong communications skills
- Expert withSalesforce configuration
- Workflows, reports, and dashboards
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM life cycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. (see below).