Cyber Security Engineer
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Hays DT - Northern Ireland
Your new company
This organisation is large scale business and technology company based out of Letterkenny and regularly ranked as one of the top 20 companies to work for in Ireland.
Your new role
The duties of this role include:
- Develop, test and maintain security policies
- Respond to queries from business partners
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Use Jira to ensure projects meet the SLA
- Tuning of infrastructure and application
- Configure, implement and patch infrastructure and applications
What you'll need to succeed
The people best equipped for this job are those who have:
- Experience working as a network engineer/L2 technical support
- Knowledge of data prevention technologies
- Experience working with Windows/Linux
- Experience with networking concepts
- Experience with Scripting languages
What you'll get in return
This role will act as your gateway to a cyber security career path and set you up for a future in the industry. Furthermore you will be granted a competitive salary in a company who is known for treating their employees well.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.