Medical Billing Specialist - Westlake, OH
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Premier Physicians Centers
Premier Physicians is currently seeking a part time Billing Specialist with experience in lab billing.
Our growing group practice encompasses internal and family medicine, medical and surgical specialties, and has comprehensive on-site diagnostic centers conveniently located in the communities we serve in the Cleveland metro area.
Premier Physicians has an open position for a Medical Billing Specialist with 2+ years experience.
- Prepares and submits physician claims to insurance carriers either electronically or by hard copy billing.
- Follows-up with insurance carriers on unpaid claims until claims are paid or only self-pay balance remains.
- Secures needed medical documentation required or requested by insurances.
- Processes rejections and generates information to patients or correct any billing errors and resubmits claims to insurance carriers.
- Works with office staff to ensure that correct diagnosis/procedures are reported to third party insurance carriers
- Monitors claims for missing information.
- Completes work within authorized time to assure compliance with departmental standards.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Identify overpayments from insurance or patients
- Process refund requests to insurance companies.
Premier Physicians offers challenging and rewarding career growth opportunities, along with a competitive compensation package, which includes, for full time employees, health, dental, life, short and long term disability benefits and a 401(k) retirement plan. Interested candidates please email resume and salary requirements to (see below)
Premier Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer