Senior Cloud Security Analyst
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
- Administration and development of Microsoft O365 Security platform including analysis and configuration of AIP, MIP, DLP and MCAS tooling.
- Development and integration of Windows enterprise security and Endpoint device management into cloud administration and monitoring platform.
- Management of security related events and alerts according to company requirements.
- Part of L2/L3 investigation team working closely with the companies Cyber Defence Program, the Cyber Defence Center and other security stakeholders in the company.
- Single point of contact for (technical) Workplace security topics both within the department and for other IT security stakeholders.
- Support Digital teams with solution design and subject matter expertise for implementation of security and compliance solutions and controls for Office365 and Azure.
- Understand and translate security requirements into tasks for the technical implementation.
- Continuous improvement of security controls and monitoring across all Cloud services and Microsoft endpoints.
- Security policy change management with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure integration and alignment of local operations with CDC, including creation run books, training and knowledge transfer.
- Business engagement on technical level.
- Drive operational excellence and automation
- Experience in a global, multi-national enterprise, preferably with experience in the insurance and financial sector.
- Strong hands-on knowledge and good understanding of Windows Enterprise security, Defender ATP, Threat analytics and related Microsoft products and services
- Strong hands-on knowledge and good understanding of Microsoft/Azure Information Protection, including MCAS, Azure RMS and related topics
- Extensive experience of Windows 10 and the Office 365 ecosystem
- Ideally knowledge about Intune, Azure Log Analytics, Sentinel and other logging platforms
- 3+ years experience with(in) a security operations team or as Security Analyst, Security Engineer or Security Architect
- 5+ years of experience in IT security and Microsoft workplace products
- Self starter with hands-on mentality
- Experience working in agile SCRUM methodology a plus
- You feel comfortable in complex environments and are ok with challenging colleagues and breaking status quos