Cloud Security Analyst - Azure/Office 365/Windows 10
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Cloud Security Analyst - Azure/Office 365/Windows 10 vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Stzrong Azure, Windows 10 and MS O365
- 3+ years' experience as a Security Analyst, Security Engineer or Security Architect
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft and Azure Information Protection including MCAS, Azure RMS and related topics as well as Intune, Azure Log Analytics, Sentinel and other logging platforms
- Familiar with global, multi-national enterprises, preferably with experience in the insurance and financial sector
- Profound knowledge in Windows 10 and the Office 365 ecosystem
- Know-how in agile SCRUM methodology is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Analysing, administrating and developing Microsoft Office 365 Security platform and configurating AIP, MIP, DLP and MCAS tooling as well as managing security related events and alerts to requirements
- Supporting the DWP teams with solution design and subject matter expertise for implementation of security and compliance solutions and controls for Office 365 and Azure
- Improving the security controls and monitoring all DWP Cloud services and Microsoft endpoints coupled with translating security requirements into tasks for the technical implementation
- Ensuring integration and alignment of DWP security operations and creating run books
- Driving operational excellence and automation along with operating change management with internal stakeholders
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.