Software Engineer/Architect - IAM - Sunbury - 6 months - £610 per day
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by ABW Recruitment
My client a Trading Company based in Sunbury requires a Software Engineer/Architect for Identity and Access Management.
This role will be working in the identity platform team developing standard design patterns and reusable code for integration with Azure Active Directory and other identity services
The role is part of the Enterprise Security Architecture team within the Strategy, Architecture, and Planning organization in the company.
- Deliver documentation which explain standard patterns for integration with Identity services
- Develop example, reusable working code which shows other developers how to integrate with identity services
- Provide hands on, code level help to other teams who want to integrate to identity services.
Essential experience and job requirements
- This role will require good collaboration skills able to work with multiple disparate teams across the world
- Must be an experienced software engineer in identity services and standards like Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, OpenID, Oauth, etc
- Broad experience and understanding of identity and access management challenges and solutions
- Must be a self-starter with the ability and drive to own and deliver a work package with minimal guidance and support.
Relevant developer certifications
Please Quote REF - JS2306