DevOPs Architect, Telco Automation & Cloud
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Flint Consulting Limited
Flint is seeking a talented DevOps software engineer, with the right aptitude and attitude to join an industry leader on the cutting edge of network management technologies for wireless telco networks. The team creates a variety products based on our core data delivery technology including: Next-generation SDN/NFV applications for high speed network computing, mobile network optimization technologies, and Back End server systems and web applications
- Designing and implemented a scalable NFV deployment, using OpenStack for a high performance network environment. This design was used to deploy company optimization technology across multiple countries and millions of subscribers.
- Improved the build process to automatically deploy software onto virtualized infrastructure to perform a gamut of regression and performance tests using Jenkins, Ansible and OpenStack..
- Designing and implemented a rigorous black-box testing suite in Python for a C software library with hundreds of thousands of lines of code.
Other additional daily duties will include:
- Contribute meaningfully to new and already-deployed business-critical network optimization solutions with a global reach.
- Deploy high-performance, network-level software running on bare-metal and in virtualized environments.
- Work on automating and improving the installation of our products across an array of different environment, including creating installers
- Work closely with team members to troubleshoot company or customer-deployed systems
- Help evolve solutions for monitoring and management as well as big data sourcing, processing, and visualization.
- Challenge yourself by exercising self-driven learning and team problem-solving on a daily basis.
- Cultivate a broad scope of technical and non-technical skills driven by a lively startup culture.
- Share findings, knowledge, and experiences with other team members.
- Flexible, friendly work atmosphere
- 2-5 years experience in systems administration using Linux, Windows and or OS-X
- Experience with virtualized platforms such as VMWare, ESXi, Hypervisor and OpenStack
- Knowledge of networking and experience setting up networks of computers
- Know how to assemble a computers, laptops, and Servers
- Experience working with Firewalls, VPN Tunnels and Secure Authentication (eg ssh)
- Experience with mobile networking a plus (including LTE and UMTS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of automation tools Jenkins, Ansible
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with SQL and BigData backups
Apply for immediate interview. Flint is a provider of services to the ICT Industry