Global Clinical Trial Associate (CTA)/Clinical Manager (CM) (Ref. Nr.:
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by BRINE SA
BRINE SA has been placing top IT specialists at well-known customers for over 30 years. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and partnerships.
We are offering a position to a candidate with following experience:
We are looking to hire talent for a global project management role in Clinical Supply Chain.
Responsibilities in brief:
- Project/Study managers will be responsible for study supply leadership to ensure timely planning and execution of supply strategy for continued supply of clinical finished goods (supply drugs) to patients.
- Study managers provides inputs in clinical study protocol, understand study design and are responsible for optimal clinical trial supply strategy in terms of packaging design, proactive planning following a risk-based approach
- Represent Global Clinical Supply as a single point of contact (SPOC) at trial level for the integrated Clinical Trial team (iCTT).
Attributes/Competencies required for this global role:
- Accountability and leadership
- Open to seek and receive feedback
- Having Right attitude
Operational & Project excellence
- Proactive in study planning and assigned portfolio
- Ensures to have robust risk management (identification and mitigation of risks) and various scenario to support decision making process
- Able to navigate through current processes and procedures, while focusing on continuous improvement
- Setting priorities and holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Stakeholder management & Interpersonal skills
- Able to engage, influence, align and lead internal and external business partners
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of people, handles conflict & challenging situations effectively and builds formal and informal relationships
Communication Skills & Business mindset
- Able to communicate effectively with different audiences
- Ability to consider business necessities and financial indicators when taking decisions and or/managing budgets.
- Ability to effective rebound from set-backs and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Ability to adopt to different situations and to operate effectively during times of uncertainty.
- University degree in science engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in English
- 5 years of practical experience in
- 3 years of experience in field of expertise
- Good expertise in related field.
- Good knowledge about the Drug Development process
- Basic project management, good organization and planning skills
- Knowledge of relevant regulations (eg GMP, HSE etc.)
- Demonstrates problem-solving and idea generation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Fundamental Leadership skills.
- Very good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Work location: Basel
Salary: To be discussed
Permit: EU permits
Ref. Nr.: EW2630
BRINE SA has been providing its IT- and SAP specialists for short-, mid- and long-term projects in Switzerland since 1985, with customers primarily active in the following market sectors:
Financial services sector, especially banks and insurance companies
Government and services sectors
BRINE SA is a stable, financially independent, Swiss enterprise with its head office in Zurich. Our services cover the entire IT spectrum, as well as interfaces to the various business sectors, and range from management- and IT-consulting through to software development and project implementation.
IT - Resources
We offer our top consultants, computer Profi's and SAP experts to our customers as external specialists for limited assignments and as well for permanent positions. BRINE SA is especially distinguished by its renowned characteristic strengths:
Short reaction time - rapid selection and supply of consultant's CVs, with skills matched to customer requirements.
Quality - we take quality very seriously, both for internal and external-facing processes, thereby convincing many customers to maintain a long-standing business relationship with BRINE SA
Coaching - BRINE SA coaches and supports its consultants throughout the entire duration of the customer assignment.
BRINE SA is ISO 9001:2008 certified since 2014