.Net Core Developer
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Scott-Merrick LLP
.Net Core Developer required for a contract in the Leeds office for an international financial services company.
Contract Duration: 6 months initially with potential for extensions.
As an experienced .NET Core Developer you should have a solid background working within .NET and .NET Core. Working in a Scrum Team your focus will working on the Web Platforms that deliver data to Users. You will work closely with the Users, getting direct feedback and will have the opportunity to learn about the business.
- C# 7.0
- .Net Core 2
- Restful API
- TDD and Continuous Integration
- SPA frameworks, ie Angular, React
Additional Nice to Have
- Cloud based Development - AWS or Azure
- NoSQL Development with MongoDB or other Databases
- Microservices Architecture
- Octopus Deploy/TeamCity
- Any Knowledge of Financial Services concepts, eg. Private Equity Direct Lending, Credit Fund Management
A full specification for the .NET Core Developer is available upon receipt of your subject to suitability.