SAP Support Consultant - Sweden
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
SAP Support Specialist
Whitehall Resources are looking for an SAP Support Specialist for a project in Sweden.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months +
In this role you will be asked to:
* Provide second line support to Key Users in the business.
* Develop and maintain test scripts according to process and system blueprints.
* Lead test activities in relation to new functionality and system upgrades.
* Maintain and improve the overall SAP knowledge level.
* Support the process community in development of SAP to support our core processes.
You will need experience in:
* At least 3 years' experience from working in a support/test position.
* Extensive experience in SAP, especially in the Plant Maintenance (PM) and Material Management (MM) modules.
* English speaking.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Adam by phone.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.