Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Validation Expert vacancy in canton Aargau for a globally operating company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Education (minimum/desirable): BSc. in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Several years experience in manufacturing/manufacturing science and technology/technical development/Quality.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and related process equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements across multiple health authorities.
- Experience in executing process validation.
. Support writing and maintaining Validation Master Plan for process, cleaning and packaging validation.
. Support the strategy for continued process verification (CPV) and annual monitoring batchesContributes to risk assessments for CPV.
. Set local procedures & templates for respective validation processes, documentation and validation master plan, create assessments on component criticality.
. Maintain all responsible activities and projects in an inspection ready status ahead of any internal or external audits to ensure successful inspections eg no critical observations related to validation activities.
Location: canton Aaragau, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more