Clinical Trial Supply Manager
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Clinical Trial Supply Manager for a 12-month contract.
Job Title: Clinical Trial Supply Manager
Duration: 01/10/2019 to 30/09/2020
We are looking to hire talent for a global project management role in Clinical Supply Chain.
Responsibilities in brief:
Project/Study managers will be responsible for study supply leadership to ensure timely planning and execution of supply strategy for continued supply of clinical finished goods (supply drugs) to patients.
Study managers provides inputs in clinical study protocol, understand study design and are responsible for optimal clinical trial supply strategy in terms of packaging design, proactive planning following a risk-based approach
Represent Global Clinical Supply as a single point of contact (SPOC) at trial level for the integrated Clinical Trial team (iCTT).
Attributes/Competencies required for this global role:
Accountability and leadership
- Open to seek and receive feedback
- Having Right attitude
Operational & Project excellence
- Proactive in study planning and assigned portfolio
- Ensures to have robust risk management (identification and mitigation of risks) and various scenario to support decision making process
- Able to navigate through current processes and procedures, while focusing on continuous improvement
- Setting priorities and holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Stakeholder management & Interpersonal skills
- Able to engage, influence, align and lead internal and external business partners
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of people, handles conflict & challenging situations effectively and builds formal and informal relationships
Communication Skills & Business mindset
- Able to communicate effectively with different audiences
- Ability to consider business necessities and financial indicators when taking decisions and or/managing budgets.
- Ability to effective rebound from set-backs and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Ability to adopt to different situations and to operate effectively during times of uncertainty.
1. 5 years of practical experience in chemical/pharmaceutical industry, ? 3 years of experience in field of expertise
2. Good expertise in related field.
3. Good knowledge about the Drug Development process
4. Basic project management, good organization and planning skills
5. Knowledge of relevant regulations (eg GMP, HSE etc.)
6. Demonstrates problem-solving and idea generation skills
7. Good presentation skills
8. Fundamental Leadership skills.
9. Very good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.
10. University degree in science, engineering or equivalent.
11. Fluent in English
For further details please contact: