Senior Full stack Java Developer
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior Full-Stack Java Developer
One of my market leading financial clients in Amsterdam is urgently seeking a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Senior Full-Stack Java Developer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development (6 + years): Back End or Front End (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and Back End).
- Our Back End stack sounds like Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle.
- On the Front End side, we are into AngularJS, Web components, Redux, NPM.
- Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium, OpenShift private cloud environments and soon migrating to Azure DevOps.
- We are moving towards pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test and deploy your own work on our own premise and cloud environments.
- Lead development experience is a pre.
The Senior Full-Stack Java Developer will perform the following responsibilities:
- As a full stack software engineer, you work in an international environment in our multidisciplinary teams. Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visual designers, product owners you build our next generation applications.
- We expect you to be responsible and take ownership. Be open, honest, communicate clearly and most importantly be eager to learn and proactively improve, yourself and the ecosystem around you.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!