Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Real Staffing Group
A leading Westmeath based Global Medical Device company who are leaders in their field are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join on a permanent basis.
Your New Role
As the Warehouse Manager, you would be responsible for the day to day management of the warehouse function to support the ongoing expansion of the business. You will provide support within the materials department to meet the needs for current and future growth of the department. You will be responsible for various activities within the Warehouse like inventory flow, logistics and inventory control, as well as day to day supervision.
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the warehouse resources to support the business needs in a 24 hour environment.
- Develop KPI's to drive business continuous improvement & achieve operational, financial, stock and service targets.
- Maintain accurate records of warehouse receipts/dispatches and internal reports. Inform purchasing department of any discrepancies between actual quantity and parts delivered with paperwork.
- Coordinate the transfer of product to incoming inspection and manage the dock to stock programme. Transfer components both physically and on inventory control system to locations within main store.
- Coordinate with Freight Company multiple collections of finished product to be sent to the sub-contractor. Check and receive all traded products.
- Major role in the physical inventory counts, taking responsibility for all stocked raw material and product inventories. Check stock shortages and have daily stock checks of "stock outs".
Based in Westmeath, they are the world's largest advanced wound care company. They are committed to developing innovative healing solutions for customers and patients that generate proven clinical outcomes while decreasing overall cost of care. They are driven by a culture of innovation, with a demonstrated history of advancing technology by introducing first-of-kind solutions to market.
Education & Experience
- 5 years previous warehouse management experience in a similar industry with an established track record is essential as is the desire to work in a fast paced, target driven environment and you must have the ability to motivate and manage the performance of teams.
- IPICS or equivalent qualification or equivalent experience in a similar environment.
- Cert/Diploma in IMI Supervisory Management would be an advantage and/or relevant industry experience.
Your Next Step
If this sounds like the right role for you, please reply with an updated CV for immediate consideration. If you are unsure and would like to hear more please give me a call.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales