Big Data Architect - AI/Hadoop/Spark/Scala/Hive/Kafka/GCP/Azure
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Sentinel IT LLP
Big Data Architect -Technical/AI/Hadoop/Spark/Scala/Hive/Kafka/GCP/Azure
We are supporting one of the Switzerland's most established telecommunication companies to support strategic areas of growth. Our client requires a highly capable and experienced candidate to aid the Architecture for all the data domain. The role will accountable for the channel architecture across processes, technology and people.
What will you be doing?
- Demonstrate the capability to operate at all levels of seniority and create compelling communications that meet the disparate needs of the stakeholder groups, underpinned by solid methodology based/structured approach that yields up tangible architectural artefacts and deliverables.
- Participate in the design and execution of Architectural Governance across the relevant stakeholders and participating organisations
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable and recent track record of delivering an architecture service on projects that span multi-disciplinary areas preferably working with business customers
- Sound overall knowledge of application capabilities, integration, data design methodologies and industry best practices
- Candidate should have skills in Solution Architecture, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Real Time decisioning, ETL, Cloud, Datamodelling.
- Ability to translate Business Strategy and needs into IT Architecture blueprints for markets; estimate the financial impact of architectural alternatives. Ability to balance short term vs. strategic solutions to cater to conflicting demands.
Apply below for further details