Recruiter/Researcher in Zurich
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Irwin AG
Zurich, Recruiter, Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Technical recruitment, IT Recruiter, Recruitment consultant, Researcher, Resourcer, Active sourcing, Human resources, Headhunter, Talent acquisition
We are growing our recruitment team in Zurich and looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven person to join either in a Full time or part time capacity. Primary responsibility will focus on active sourcing of candidates for IT roles. This will include researching relevant candidates and screening interested candidates on the phone and in-person.
We can offer a high degree of flexibility, both in terms of workload level (50 - 100%) and workplace location (remote and office). No previous experience in recruitment is required, but would of course be welcomed.
This could be a great opportunity for:
- Someone looking for their first experience in the recruitment industry
- A recent university graduate eager for their first professional challenge
- An experienced recruiter who would like to switch from a large corporate agency to a small scrappy start-up
- An expat looking for a professional position in Zurich that doesn't require German or industry experience
- A trailing spouse or partner looking for a job with a high degree of flexibility
- Someone finishing maternity or paternity leave who would now like to re-join the workforce in a part time capacity
Musts (only two!):
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in Switzerland (eg EU passport, Swiss B or C permit, etc)
- Previous experience in recruitment or human resources
- Fluent Swiss German and/or High German
Feel free to share a copy of your CV ( (see below) ) and start a conversation. Thanks for your interest!