Global Business Process Owner Plan-to-Forecast
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Linksap Europe Ltd
Are you looking for a new job opportunity?
Our client, a Global Industry Partner with headquarters in Brussels, Belgium is looking for an Global Business Process Owner for the Supply Chain domain. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company right at the beginning of a new global ERP program supporting business transformation initiatives. You will be defining global standards, working on Gap analysis and helping to shape the Roadmap. The client is an industry leader with business units in over 40+ countries and over 15,000+ employees.
Expertise should include:
- Master's degree in Business, Commerce, Economics or similar
- At least 10-15 years of experience in a B2B environment (ideally manufacturing sector) at management level and gained a deep understanding of the Supply Chain domain especially in demand planning S&OP, logistics and warehousing.
- Successful candidates will have worked in an ERP implementation (as a key user or process owner)
- Proven experience in Process optimization/excellence
- Hands on Experience in Project management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, and experience working with multi-location teams
- Understand the needs of business from both a local and global point of view
- Willingness to travel worldwide on a frequent base
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV (see below).
Please could you reply with your CV and contact details if you have the right profile for this position, and would like to explore further? We also offer a generous referral scheme here at Linksap, so if this particular opportunity is not right for you, please do recommend a colleague and we will be happy to pay you €500 after your referred candidate successfully completes 1 month.
I look forward to hearing from you.