Senior IT Auditor
Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Senior IT Auditor
Tremendous opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to join an innovative technology and services firm that is an established leader in our industry.
You will play a vital role on our internal audit team in technology audit including applications and infrastructure that are cloud based in an agile environment.
Assist with audit project planning, conduct risk assessment interviews and meetings, utilize Corporate Audit & Advisory standard project processes, provide SME in IT general computer controls, identify and document Information Technology General Controls (ITGCs), application controls for business systems, define steps to analyze the design and operating effectiveness of ITGCs and application controls, analyze information and data to assess the design and operating effectiveness of ITGCs and application controls and identify process improvements, execute IT SOX 404 compliance engagements, execute audit procedures and document results of testing, communicate nature of control deficiencies to management, prepare well-written audit findings including remediation recommendations, test of configuration of ERP controls and electronic audit evidence (EAEs), lead audit projects including reviewing staff audit work, coaching staff auditors, and providing timely feedback on staff performance to the engagement manager, and pursue training and certifications.
This is a direct hire position in Suwanee, Georgia. Great opportunity to join a top notch team and work in an awesome environment and make an impact. We offer a great benefits package including 401 (k) matching, tuition reimbursement, PTO plus holidays and unlimited sick days, discount employee stock purchase program, paid training and certification programs, and an option to telecommute 1 day a week once you get established. We will not consider job hoppers or career contractors. We may assist with relocation expenses for out of town candidates.
- 4+ years of IT Audit experience
- 2+ years of project management or at least one of the following: CPA or CIA or CISA or CISM
- Strong Sarbanes Oxley Section 404/302
- IT Audit methodologies and techniques
- Internal Audit frameworks (including performing risk assessments, creating & updating control documentation, testing controls, tracking deficiencies, and recommending solutions)
- Self managed and driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Consultative personality
- High energy and outgoing personality
- 4 Year Degree
- Master's Degree
- Big 4 experience
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and ITIL and COBIT frameworks
- Prior financial audit experience
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)
- ERP (prefer SAP, Oracle EBS, and PeopleSoft)