Posted on Sep 23, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
eLearning - SDLC
Amazing opportunity to join a global organization as an eLearning - SDLC Subject Matter Expert.
Our team is focused on the development and deployment of application security integration into SDLC and DevOps practice in the cloud.
We are seeking a top notch eLearning Consultant to develop training for Application Developers and Engineers on SDLC security throughout the enterprise. This will require excellent organization, writing, editing, and facilitation skills to disseminate information associated with manuals, training materials, operating instructions, and other technical documents. You will work closely with development teams.
You must be able to deliver concise training material that nets out the key information and eliminates the fluff. The key is being able to utilize diagrams and process flows to communicate the information.
Duties include record keeping and maintenance of the library of current SDLC docs as well as an archive of all previous versions, bring clarity and accuracy to SDLC materials, document rationalized control for SDLC, build powerful presentations, videos and eLearing to deliver content visually, build SDLC framework and standards which will be adopted globally across the company, build training material using Powerpoint and video clips for the SDLC standards, and maintain SDLC Security Controls and Service Book contents.
This is at least a 12 month contract position with the option to extend or convert, based in Alpharetta. We offer flexible hours and one day per week telecommuting. Awesome opportunity to make an impact in a highly visible position and team.
- 7 years of eLearning consulting
- 3+ years experience working with SDLC application development teams and projects
- Strong experience creating training materials -presentations, videos, eLearning (must have samples)
- Experience creating concise and succinct training presentations
- Strong creative writing skills
- Strong SDLC knowledge and experience
- Expert in Word and MS Office
- Experience building powerful presentations and slides which deliver content visually
- Build CBT courses with voice narration
- Experience with Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia or other ID tools
- Experience converting user guides into training material
- Ability to drive your own projects and be self managed
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent aptitude and attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- A passion for delivering quality documentation
- Consultative personality
- Cloud (AWS, Google, Azure)