Customer Service Representative
Posted on Sep 22, 2019 by Mustard Seed Health Food Market, Inc.
Provides excellent customer service acting as a liaison between the store, its customers and associates to resolve customer concerns and provide product and operational information. Operates a cash register and check stand to provide excellent customer service with the most accurate and efficient checkout service possible.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
- Performs service desk duties including, but not limited to, refunds and exchanges, class registration, screening and distributing incoming calls, special ordering.
- Resolves customer concerns using sound judgment.
- Performs a cash audit of the contents in assigned cash drawer at the start and end of the work shift.
- Uses electronic scanner to record prices.
- Is knowledgeable of produce merchandise carried in the store.
- Processes payments and other various discount transactions at point of sale, and redeems discount and promotional coupons.
- Bags merchandise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience (E = Essential D = Desired)
(E) High school education or equivalent
(E) One to three months customer service experience
(D) Previous Cashier experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Basic math skills
Demonstrated problem solving ability
Verbal communication skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.