Customer Service Representative
Posted on Sep 22, 2019 by Corporate Resources of Illinois
Prospect Heights, IL
We don't like to brag, but we're kind of a big deal! We are people-driven, diverse company who does one thing really well - we deliver millions of great experiences every day for some of the world's best-known brands. As a leading global provider of customer experience management, we depend on our associates to help customers all over the world. That's where you come in.
Who Are We Looking For?
Passionate customer service representatives who can live and breathe our core values.
We'll also need you to know your way around a computer and be comfortable supporting customers through phone and email.
Customers will rely on you to answer their questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service.
What does that mean for you? You'll be the voice of the brand and it's up to you to develop personalized and memorable experiences between our clients and their customers.
What Are We Looking for in You?
- WOW Customers over the phone, possibly online chat, or email
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Enthusiasm and a Be BOLD attitude with great customer service skills
- A problem solver with keen attention to detail
- A WORK Together approach with open communication, excellence in service, integrity, and accountability
- Knows how to address customer concerns creatively and share feedback with other teammates
- Build TRUST by working as a team member, as well as independently, with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Paid training from day one
- Growth opportunity to an account manager or inside sales position.
- A leadership team that hears your voice; we know that when we work together we can accomplish so much more
- Access to some pretty cool tools and resources
- A feeling of accomplishment when youWOW Customers
- Ongoing training designed to improve customer experience and business performance
- Fun team environment where we work hard toBuild TRUSTevery single day
Here's a few more perks you'll enjoy when you join the team:
- Competitive starting wage ($16.00/hour + bonus)
- Full-time shifts (up to 40 hours/week - paid overtime after 40 hours/week)
- A suite of benefits which include medical, dental, and vision
- 401k we will match 100% of the first 3% and 50% on the next 2% you contribute to the plan, all company match is 100% vested!
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Strong community involvement
- No cold-calling or telemarketing
Associated topics: associate, call center specialist, clerk, customer care representative, customer care specialist, customer service representative, intern, internship, service agent, system support
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.