Customer Service Representative
Posted on Sep 22, 2019 by Avis Budget Group
(Certain stipulations will apply.)
If you're bored sitting behind a desk all day in a call center or working as a cashier in a retail store, join our high-energy team where you'll get to meet and interact with our customers while leaving them with a memorable experience. This is your chance to be part of a great team.
What you'll do:
* Put a smile on our customers' faces when you provide them with excellent service
* Help expedite the car rental process so customers can get to their destination quickly and easily
* Assist customers to their rental vehicle and explain features so they are comfortable with the vehicle prior to exiting the location
* Secure vehicle keys from the customer upon return and confirm necessary documentation and checks are performed as needed
* Ensure car is ready for the next customer by inspecting and recording for new damages and checking gas levels and mileage
What we're looking for:
* High School Diploma (or equivalent)
* Valid Driver's License
* Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
* Willingness to work outdoor in weather conditions with moderate noise level
* Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
* Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
Perks you'll get:
* Eligible to elect voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, and Accident Insurance
* Up to $2,500/year tuition reimbursement
* Contribute up to $260 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions (restrictions apply)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 5 months of service)
* Training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
* Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
* Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more.
* Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 15 pounds and enter and exit vehicles. Drug screening is a part of our hiring process. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Associated topics: answer, customer, customer care, customer order, customer service representative, help desk, phone call, service representative, telephone activation specialist, trouble resolution
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.