Data Science Program Manager
Posted on Sep 22, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
8+ years of experience in the Life, Health or P&C insurance industry, preferably in pricing, product or program management.
2+ years of experience managing and executing the product development cycle, ideally coordinating programs in large insurance or financial services organizations.
BS/BA in business/quantitative discipline.
Experience effectively motivating and coordinating cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment to achieve well-defined timelines and goals
Credible functional expertise in insurance and business-level understanding of analytics
Self-motivated, with strong leadership skills and executive presence
Collaborative work style and leadership presence with ability to effectively interact with and earn trust of peers and senior management across the organization
Ability to influence and lead cross-functional team in the realization of project goals and time-bound deliverables
Analytical mindset, aptitude for working on a team with highly technical data scientists, data architects and/or IT experts.
Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and multi-task essential; must be very organized and have excellent follow-up and problem solving skills
Excel and very good Powerpoint skills required; experience with databases and analytic/statistical tools helpful
Outstanding judgment, critical thinking, time management, communication and writing skills
Ability to communicate effectively with senior management (presentations, emails and discussions)
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime - straight time