Lead SQL Server Admin - Multiple Locations
Posted on Sep 22, 2019 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Direct hire role for a Lead MS SQL Server experience.
Can work out of the following office locations:
Fort Wayne, IN (preferred location); Louisville, CO; Schaumburg, IL, or Mt Juliet, TN.
Work closely with Global Data Center and ERP teams with regards to database configuration, maintenance and integration to offer recommendations on design based on best practices and efficiencies.
Assist in planning for JDE E1 and associated systems upgrades and updates by performing analysis providing impact statements
Database (Microsoft SQL Server):
1. Transaction and performance analysis
2. Knowledge of backup and recovery plan for databases
3. Develop and test methods to restore data across environments
4. Define roles and set security permissions for Servers and databases
5. Experience in administering Microsoft SQL database for JDE E1 9.2.x
1. Understanding of vSphere, vSAN and other VMware products and platforms
2. Understanding of network engineering with working knowledge of Firewalls, Servers, networks and operating systems
MCSA: SQL Server certification required
5+ years Microsoft SQL Server administration experience required
Experience integrating JD Edwards EnterpriseOne with other applications required
Experience working with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne with multiple pathcodes and datasources
Experience working in an FDA regulated business