Digital Marketing Executive
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by TalenTeam Limited
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to come onboard and support our marketing initiatives. We are a Leading-edge software consulting, reseller and development organization and heavily committed to digital marketing as the core method of business generation. Building the very best customer acquisition funnels and producing the highest quality sales prospects for their partners.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Harrow on the Hill
About the role
A rare and truly exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital marketer to join us.
We support organizations manage HR processes through the best in class tools, software and support. all of which is collaboratively provided and crafted in house by our awesome team of consultants. We are now looking for a sharp, talented, digital marketer to join the team. The ideal candidate must have a thorough understanding of paid search and social, but perhaps more importantly, be able to contribute ideas pertaining to their overall marketing strategy.
* Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
* Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
* Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
* Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
* Co-manage the social media strategy for the company.
* Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
* Managing the redesign of the company website.
* Providing feedback on the usability, design, content and conversion of brand sites.
* Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
* Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
* Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
* Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
* Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
* Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, and social media.
* Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
* Able to demonstrate success in hitting return on ad spend targets.
As well as a highly competitive salary, there are many benefits to working with our client including:
* Fun, super interesting work environment.
* Career progression (Plans to grow the marketing team in the future so opportunities to take on a leadership role).
* Continual support and training.
* Office target-based bonuses.
* Frequent team days/nights out (usually 1 per quarter).
* Free tea/coffee/soft drinks and snacks.
* Private Medical Insurance
* Healthcash back plans
* Life Assurance Plans
* Sickness Cover
If you feel that the above describes you and your attributes then send in your CV and one of our team will be in contact with you shortly.