Operator / HGV Driver
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by Adler & Allan
Location: Doncaster, DN11 8QA
Salary: £20,450 + overtime
Hours of Work: 8am - 4pm
About the Company:
At Adler and Allan we provide market leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an expert 24-7 service to our customers. We give our customers peace of mind in detecting and identifying the environmental risks posed to their business. Our broad range of risk mitigation products and services keep businesses strong, reducing the prospect of litigation, costly fines and bad publicity, as well as reducing the threat to the environment. In a world where the environment and legislation are in constant flux, we also provide emergency response in a variety of settings. Our customers include multinational blue-chip organisations across a wide range of sectors both private and public.
We are an ambitious team who are focused on growth, putting our customers at the heart of what we do we live our values of Safety, Service, Working Together, Wellbeing and Expertise. Our culture is can-do, fun and where everyone has a part to play. If you want to help businesses and protect the environment, Adler and Allan could be for you. In return you will be rewarded with a great package, fantastic culture, challenging role and an opportunity for development and progression.
Operator / HGV Driver Responsibilities:
* Operating Company vehicles including HGV vehicles or any other vehicle the post holder is suitably qualified to operate.
* Ensuring all vehicle checks is undertaken prior to commencing any works.
* Compliance with tachograph regulations and reporting in the required manner.
* Reporting any vehicle defects to supervision as soon as identified and completing vehicle defect report in such circumstances.
* Ensuring all uplifting and offloading of product and materials is undertaken in the correct and compliant manner with high regard for health and safety and correct working practices. In addition, the postholder will be required to participate in the cleaning of the tanker barrel, adhering to safe working practices and ensuring correct PPE worn for this task.
* Ensuring the security of all Company vehicles and equipment.
* Carrying out works in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation with full responsibility for reading and signing such documentation.
* Cleaning all plant and equipment post job and identifying repair work required.
* Liaising with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
* Completing all works paperwork and submitting in a timely manner to divisional supervision.
Operator / HGV Driver Requirements:
* You mustpossess full UKdriving licence (Cat CE)
* Knowledge of multi-pot petroleum tanker operations
* Experience working with low flash materials would be an advantage
* Previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation
* Knowledge of tachograph regulations is desirable
* Good customer facing skills
* Proof of the right to work in the UK will be required, and a basic criminal record check may be necessary
Operator / HGV Driver Benefits:
* 21 days holidays + bank holidays
* Enhanced company pension
If you believe you are suitable for the Operator / HGV Driver role then please apply now!