Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Netherlands
*Description has been changed.*
Harvey Nash is looking for several Software Developer Specialists for LG in Schiphol-Rijk
Duration: 3 maanden (optie op verlenging)
Number of hours : 36 hours
Years Experience: 2 - 5 jaar (Medior)
Pay Attention! Offers of CV in English, stating motivation, rate and availability
Responsible for undertaking internal trials of new products or changes to existing products.
The team is expanding its capacity to increase the test coverage with automated test execution
Proven experience in testing/trialling changes or new product (via ISTQB, TMAP) within a cross-functional and cross-divisional organization;
Experience in telecom/digital entertainment within a Trials or operational environment; TMAP accreditation.
- Experience wit networking (Linux, Routers etc.)
- 70% python development/30% Testing.
Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical skills;
- Test case development;
- Refect mgmt.
- Relationship & stakeholder management;
- Planning & scheduling skills;
- Communication & presentation skills.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review business requirement,
- Design documentation for completeness and testability;
- Create effective trial scripts that trial all scenarios across all pieces of equipment where a new product is launched;
- Work closely with trialists to manage any feedback, "bugs" or issues.
Project Governance & Delivery:
- Careful preparation of trial entry and exit criteria, including working with the project team to ensure this is aligned with any 3rd party contractual criteria;
- Identify and manage bugs, risks, issues and impacts to customer experience;
- Work with trialists, key stakeholders & operational representatives to ensure bugs and issues are understood and documented correctly;
- Ensure that Trial strategy has been signed off by key stakeholders;
- Regular reports on defects and issue status to the project team and stakeholders;
- Eensure trial acceptance criteria is met and approval is obtained; conduct post closure review;
- Collating any lessons learnt from trials and feeding this into the closure report;
- Automation of test to execute, debug automated tests, fix scripts.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€50 - €80 Hourly
€50k - €65k Annual
€55 - €65 Hourly
€500 - €650 Daily
€310 - €440 Daily