HR Product Owner
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by Parity Professionals
HR Product Owner - £Market Rates - Initial 3 months - Home Based with travel
Our client is looking for a HR Product Owner to work with them from a functional and technical perspective to assess the technology and vendor performance against their set of requirements.
- Understanding and supporting with the further development of the business requirements against the Workforce management process outlined in the background
- Helping translate business requirements to technical requirements and liaising between the organisation and the vendor's technical team to ensure requirements are understood
- Review and add to user journeys and scenarios being utilised to demonstrate the solution, from a technology perspective
- Understanding and documenting the way in which the vendor brings requirements to life through development and configuration of their solution
- Documenting and presenting the impacts of the point above, highlighting specifically the support and maintenance implications of the way in which the technology handles labour rules and laws
- Support the analysis of different options around configurations vs. developments, helping document considerations which would be required for a global design of this product for Primark
- Assess the vendor product roadmap and document and present any implications or considerations for Primark for a global rollout
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position