IMS Database Administrator
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IMS Database Administrator - Sweden
We are looking for an experienced IMS Database Administrator to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 12 months contract.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a IMS systems programmer
- Expertise of IMS Internals, fundamentals, installations & operations
- Implement IMS Data Sharing/Parallel Sysplex
- Perform systems performance tuning and capacity planning
- Knowledge of security interface with IMS
- Experience with SMP/E & UserMods, IMS tools
- indepth knowledge on z/OS, USS & JCL skills
- Working knowledge of CICS/DB2 and MQ/DB2
- Knowledge of interfacing with and installing OEM vendor tools
- Proficiency in IMS systems performance tuning and capacity planning
- Database Migration, Database Consolidation
Visa sponsorship not offered.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!