Agile Coach with Spanish
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by GIOS Technology Limited
Agile Coach with Spanish is required for urgent contract position in Madrid, with one of the global IT Consulting Organisation
- Experienced Agile coach and Software development/solution Architect with proven ability to make intuitive high-level decisions for solution development.
- Proven experience as CTO/head of development within an agile environment demonstrating both increase in scale and improvement in velocity
- big picture perspective and ability to define agile approaches for software design and delivery
- Agile, full stack development experience covering primarily either REACT/MEAN frameworks for UI and/or NODE framework for microservices development as well as core Java/.Net experience.
- Dev-ops experience and development automation with unit and functional test automation.
Role Specific Capabilities & Knowledge:
- Deep experience of agile software development principles and execution.
- Deep experience of leading agile development teams and multi stream development programmes
- Deep experience of pragmatic software architecture.
- Definition of high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Definition of all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Github repository track record
If interested, please share your updated CV to Pooja Rajpal at GIOS