Scrum Master Spanish Speaking
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by GIOS Technology Limited
Scrum Master Spanish Speaking is required for urgent contract position in Madrid with one of the global IT Consulting Organisation
Skills and Responsibilities
- Experience of team development and facilitation for better creativity and continuous improvement in team efficiency.
- Deep experience of managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Proven impact in removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Deep organisation experience including daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Proven experience of assisting the backlog management, shaping and controlling inputs
- Recognised scrum master certification, agile scrum master
- Recognised project management certification (strongly desirable)
Role Specific Capabilities & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum to provide context
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
If interested, please share your updated CV to Pooja Rajpal at GIOS