Project Manager - AxiomSL Implementation
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
The successful candidate will have experience working on several software implementation projects within regulatory reporting and be responsible for:
- Overseeing the project from planning stages right up to go-live in the capacity of a delivery PM
- Providing solutions architectures for projects
- Handling project scoping, planning and discovery phases of project
- Touch point and first layer of escalations in projects
- Engaging with the project team and project manager(s) to plan and track deliverable items, tasks, timelines and milestones
- Working with internal teams to ensure the deliveries of respective project dependencies
- Report on the status of the project to stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree; business administration, management information systems, computer science or equivalent.
- At least 5+ years of Project Management/Business Analysis experience and implementation experience in the financial industry
- Experience working on AxiomSL implementation Projects
- Strong analytical mind set and eagerness to understand and solve new problems
- Experience with leading small to medium sized teams in a project environment.
- Language Skills: English, German is a plus
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.