Lead Application Developer
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
We are currently searching for a Lead Application Developer to work in Amsterdam, The Netherlands for 6 months + extensions. This is a fantastic contract opportunity for an international telecommunications company.
The lead application developer will be part of the Technology team. The main projects of this team are Observer development and network automation. The role of the contractor will mainly focus on the Back End application development.
Must-have skills & knowledge:
- High level of proficiency in Python and Django framework.
- SQL knowledge, including query evaluation and optimisation techniques.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming/Design.
- Knowledge of Linux internals and common UNIX daemons.
- Knowledge of Internet enabling technologies, protocols & networking.
- Process oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving and problem resolution.
Preferred skills & knowledge:
- Degree in a related field.
- Bash and Shell Scripting.
- Prior experience of industry standard software design and development principals such as Unit Testing, MVC Patterns.
- Exposure to version control and collaboration systems such as GIT and Phabricator.
- Networking and network infrastructure is a plus.
- Elasticsearch is a plus
- OBO Network deployment automation, OWSP/AWS integration automation in ODH.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.