IT Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies has an opportunity for an IT Business Analyst with our client located in North Canton, OH.
- Performs requirements gathering/elicitation and analysis in order to understand current state processes, complex business rules and desired future state; ensuring that the context and implications of the changes are identified and understood by the business and the project team.
- Performs Requirements Management - managing and maintaining requirements and design information from inception to project closure.
- Works with the business, architecture, development, and test teams to ensure that the details of the requirements are fully documented, communicated, understood and implemented.
- Verifies requirements by clarifying any vague or conflicting details and ensuring the final list of requirements are clear, concise and feasible.
- Validates requirements by evaluating the requirements with regard to priority and relevancy to the project.
- Works with stakeholders and customers to validate and obtain approval for all business requirements and related deliverables.
- In depth knowledge of project management and software development life cycles, including waterfall and agile methods; documenting requirements according to the selected methodology.
- Extensive experience in developing use cases, creating screen mockups and conducting gap analysis.
- A 2 or 4-year degree in computer science or related equivalent experience.
- Past hands-on experience working within a development environment, preferably using Microsoft's .NET development.
- Relational Database knowledge, specifically DB design and normalization
- Proficient use of the MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Strong analysis, design, documentation and presentation skills.
- The ability and genuine desire to quickly learn new business processes, applications, skills and technologies.
- The ability to interface well with management, peers, business areas and vendors.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Interested and qualified candidates please reply to link with updated resume for immediate consideration.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$55 - $70 Annual
$60k - $80k Annual
$75k - $90k Annual
$75k - $90k Annual