Oracle DevOps Engineer
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Oracle, ETL, PL/SQL DevOps Engineer
For one of my globally leading financial clients in the Netherlands I am urgently looking for an Oracle, ETL, PL/SQL DevOps Engineer
The successful Oracle, ETL, PL/SQL DevOps Engineer will be working with a diverse group of colleagues in an agile team in a dynamic working environment.
Required skill set
- You have excellent knowledge of and at least 6 years' experience with Oracle databases, including experience with data models of Data Staging Environments and Data Warehouses.
- You are capable to learn and oversee an entire Data Warehouse. You are capable to re-design the data model of the current DWH, to efficiently support current reporting.
- You have excellent PL/SQL coding skills. In PL/SQL you are able to develop new ETL procedures, and fine-tune existing PL/SQL code for efficiency and maintenance reasons
- You are capable to build Data Marts, to enable the building of interactive/BI reporting instead of our current static reports). Also, you are capable to develop efficient and maintainable SQL queries
- You are capable to educate/instruct report builders how to configure their reports so that they get up and running and can carry out themselves
- From the perspective of your database knowledge and experience, you are capable to advice and support Operations Engineers and other team members
If you are the Oracle, ETL, PL/SQL DevOps Engineer my client is looking for then please do not delay in sending me your CV for immediate consideration.
Contract: 8months +