Senior Talent Development Specialist
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by Schuback Search Associates
This company is actively searching for a Senior Talent Development Specialist in the Indianapolis, IN area. This Internal Consultant will manage multiple talent development projects with high complexity.
- Develop comprehensive solutions to address gaps and achieve results.
- Stay current with external trends, best practices, and innovations in talent enhancement.
- Lead and direct high-priority, complex portfolios of projects for business initiatives.
- Manage projects according to the methodology, timeline and budget of the organization.
- Ensure the projects are delivered within scope and budget.
- Work with business groups and help them understand any project challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field required.
- PMP certification preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (not in recruiting but in project management of employee development)
- Experience working in a complex, Matrix environment.
The company is looking only at local area candidates who are able to work onsite in this Full-time direct hire position.