Software Developer C/C++ (Clearing and Settlement Systems) f/m/d (Ref.
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by BRINE SA
BRINE SA has been placing top IT specialists at well-known customers for over 30 years. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and partnerships.
The client is one of the largest Exchange Organizations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to our success.
We are looking for software developers to work in our team located in Prague, Czech Republic. The project focuses on development and maintenance of clearing and settlement systems, which have been developed mainly in C and C++, using Oracle database technologies.
Candidates should possess and demonstrate following skills and qualifications:
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems, propose and document solutions
- Good programming skills in C, C++, relational databases, JAVA knowledge will be of advantage
- Familiarity with development and Scripting under Unix/Linux
- Ability to work across several development streams
- Supporting all activities related to end to end testing including support for business testers and execution team
- Ability to work in a team and to be result oriented
- Knowledge of following technologies will be of advantage: AWS/Azure/GCP cloud services, docker, python, ansible, terraform, kubernetes
- English is essential.
- A background in financial markets, clearing or banking will be of advantage
- Additionally, you need to be a team player with good collaboration skills, highly motivated and flexible.
- Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile.
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Interested in working in international teams performing challenging and diversified tasks? If so, we look forward to receiving your application. For initial queries, please contact us. We would be happy to discuss what we can offer you in terms of benefits and career prospects in a personal meeting.
Please send your CV in WORD ASAP to Brine SA.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Duration: Fixed position
Language: English, German an asset
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience
BRINE SA has been providing its IT- and SAP specialists for short-, mid- and long-term projects in Switzerland since 1985, with customers primarily active in the following market sectors:
Financial services sector, especially banks and insurance companies
Government and services sectors
BRINE SA is a stable, financially independent, Swiss enterprise with its head office in Zurich. Our services cover the entire IT spectrum, as well as interfaces to the various business sectors, and range from management- and IT-consulting through to software development and project implementation.
IT - Resources
We offer our top consultants, computer Profi's and SAP experts to our customers as external specialists for limited assignments and as well for permanent positions. BRINE SA is especially distinguished by its renowned characteristic strengths:
Short reaction time - rapid selection and supply of consultant's CVs, with skills matched to customer requirements.
Quality - we take quality very seriously, both for internal and external-facing processes, thereby convincing many customers to maintain a long-standing business relationship with BRINE SA
Coaching - BRINE SA coaches and supports its consultants throughout the entire duration of the customer assignment.
BRINE SA is ISO 9001:2008 certified since 2014