LTE (TDD) Radio Engineer ( FWA rollout project, Atoll, U2000)
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by WaveTel
LTE(TDD) Radio Engineer ( FWA rollout project, Atoll, U2000)
Radio Planning Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creation pre-sales maps(service coverage) based CINR prediction.
- Creation and evaluation of test points for determine real service coverage
- Evaluation of service coverage for pre-sold customer subscriptions
- Planning of PCIs/RSIs/EARFCNs + neighbours for planned sites to be integrated.
- Check if RF parameters are implemented correctly
- Produce final Sales maps based on test point and CINR prediction to the commercial department.
- Check CPE(customer equipment) performance and optimized accordingly to new coverage footprint.
- Review KPIs on newly integrated sites.
- Automation of process roll out process steps.
U2000 (Huawei OSS)
Atoll(radio planning Tool)
MS Office, VBA macro's
QGIS and GRASS (open source GIS tool), Python Scrips
Strong working experience on 2.5G/3G/4G/5G systems (Radio network planning & optimization) for at least 3 years.
Excellent communication skills, especially ability to interface with customer
Decision making capabilities;
Good interpersonal and presentation skills;
Self-motivated and good attitude towards learning, knowledge sharing and team work.
High degree of self-management capabilities;
Proficient in spoken and written English
Please include references