SAP ABAP Developer
Posted on Sep 21, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Naperville, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a distributor of equipment and supplies, has partnered with TeamBradley in search of a talented SAP ABAP Developer. Our client fosters opportunities for growth both with advancing technology and within the company.
- Provide technical support to business users by translating business requirements into technical solutions or vise versa.
- Develop technical solutions and overall system design and documents.
- Assess current system capabilities to analyze changes.
- Tests technical changes and collaborate with business system analyst.
- Design, code, test, install, and support enhancements to existing/new business applications.
- Performs SAP ABAP programming including Object Oriented programming with ABAP Objects, ABAP Workbench, SAP Business Workflow, Easy Enhancement Workbench (EEWB), BAPI, BADI, RFC, ALE, EDI IDOCs, Webservices, OSS Notes, Query Painter, Menu Painter, Screen Painter SmartForms, Adobe Forms, Interactive Adobe Forms, Object Model ALV, SAP CCMS Printing, Transport Management and Debugging.
- Promote the best utilization of existing SAP technical functionality or develop a custom technical solution.
- Testing and updated applications and systems. Assess results and makes modifications.
- Aid in walk through and provide status updates.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of SAP ABAP experience.
- Concept of well known technical concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Understand SAP PI/PO functionality and architecture.
- Create technical specifications to meet objectives of functional specifications and requirements studies.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID #: JS13162 - SAP ABAP Developer