Software QA Analyst (Manual Testing)
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies has an opportunity for a Manual Software QA Tester with our client located in Beachwood, OH.
- Analyze requirement and design specifications for test case development
- Perform manual tests for our website and applications
- Prioritize test execution
- Find and report defects with detailed, accurate and concise steps to reproduce
- Assist developers in discovering and researching defects, and recommend system enhancements
- Create test scripts for smoke, regression, and functional test plans
- Support and execution of the application testing phase (functional & non-functional) to ensure all software meets requirements before changes are placed in production.
- Experience evaluating complex software architectures and designs to identify potential quality, performance and scalability weaknesses or limitations
- A strong command of manual testing methodologies and general quality concepts
- Ability to take ownership of the QA process, including: developing, implementing, and maintaining test plans, test scenarios, and test cases
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Experience with Scripting software automation testing products, such as MS Test Manager
- Knowledge of web technologies and experience testing web applications and APIs/REST services
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive, and collaborative
Interested and qualified candidates please reply to link with updated resume for immediate consideration.