Supply Chain Planner
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
Our client, a global consumable goods, is looking for a:
Supply Chain Planner (temp role - from September 2019 to June 2020)
These are the tasks that await you:
- Ensure timely and accurate mid-term production plan completion (12 months rolling) in full alignment with markets and factories so replenishment of finished goods is delivered at best service level and most economic manner. Strive for continuous improvement of the Supply Chain end to end processes and optimization of the planning cycle.
- Reach inventory targets by driving alignment among all key stakeholders involved in the process. Apply systematically inventory monitoring and control, timely escalate and propose solutions to eliminate deviation from target.
- Constantly support Loss on Goods Destroyed (LOGD) reduction by clear established process and proactive actions and plan to achieve.
- Ensure that Market demand will be met while optimizing the factory load. Follow up on mid and short term plans and targets through a well established Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meeting structure. Drive awareness and ensure that obsoletes process is followed, and inventory targets are met.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders any deviation to the plan, agree action plan and timely follow the established escalation procedures in case of business risk.
- Ensure that the guidelines shared with Markets & Factories are in place and properly customized to have clarity on process, roles and responsibility and KPI's targets. Timely update and redistribution of Guidelines in case of changes to key supply chain parameters.
- Supply Chain experience in a multinational environment, preferably in production planning
- Deep knowledge of supply chain and inventory management concepts (minimum 3 years of experience)
- University degree in relevant field
- Fluency in English, both oral and written is a must
- SAP (or other ERP), excellent knowledge of Excel